- Manufacturer Warranty
- Price Match
Dealzer redesigned Growzilla 5.0 to produce bigger and healthier plants, overall increasing your yield! Through a rigorous 6 month testing period, Growzilla has proven to be tried and true. This massive 5'8" foot tall single chamber grow box has more space to grow inside than clunky, overpriced grow boxes twice its size.
The Dealzer Growzilla 5.0 - 4 Plant LED Hydroponics Grow Box is a perfect choice for beginners! Experience sweet success when you easily operate this fully optimized grow box using the simple-to-follow instructions provided. If you ever get stuck, Dealzer provides unlimited phone and email tech support. In no time you'll be growing lush, hardy plants year-round, time and time again.
With this mostly automated system, you'll go from seed to harvest in just 8-12 weeks. First, choose your growing method.
With the hydroponics, which is a little faster and cleaner, you'll be able to grow up to 4 plants. Once it's set up, changing the water and nutrients every 1-2 weeks is really all it takes.
If you choose to grow with soil, that's included too, and you can grow up to 2 plants.
Due to Mars Hydro LED lighting, you won't have to worry about your wallet taking a hit when it comes to running your grow box. Your electricity use is next to nothing, keeping your costs low.
Want to keep your grow private? You'll appreciate that your order comes in discrete packaging. The grow box itself looks like an ordinary black cabinet with two lockable latches. Odors won't be a problem - odor blockers are included.
The Growzilla grows 1.5 pounds of usable dried product per year.
- Mars Hydro TS -600 LED grow light (equivalent to 150w HID)
- LED Side Lighting: 6400K LED lights rated at 50,000 hrs and use self-Cooling Technology to provide high output without creating unwanted heat. ($149 value)
- A carbon protected intake and exhaust system
- Air pump
- 40 GPH submersible water pump with hose
- Air Hose with air stone
- 2-inch Hydroponic net pots
- Peat Moss starter plugs
- Set of Advanced Nutrients
- Odor control scent equalizer
- grounded timer with 15 minute on - off cycles and surge protector
- Lockable latches on the door
- Advanced Nutrients Pack Includes:
- 500 ml Grow
- 500 ml Micro
- 500 ml Bloom
- pH Perfect Grow, Micro, Bloom is a 3-part premium base nutrient trio precisely formulated to give your high-value crops the exact nutrient ratios and concentrations they need. No competitor offers this full spectrum of quality ingredients. When pH Perfect Grow, Micro, Bloom is fed to your plants, they benefit from an unmatched array of amino acids. You’ll also witness amazing results from fulvic acid and powerful non-ionic surfactant, which form a multi-stage delivery matrix to ensure your plants absorb everything. And the powerful chelation guarantees that every nutrient is more available to your plants’ precious roots than ever before. And that’s not all: pH Perfect® Technology works around the clock to calibrate and adjust the pH for you, so you never have to use meters or add harsh pH-adjusting chemicals ever again.
- Easy to follow instructions
- Unlimited tech support via phone or email
- Lifetime Warranty
- Hand manufactured from scratch in the USA using specialty treated wood
- *Note: Pumps, timers, and air stones may vary.
- Co2 Enhancer - Grow up to 20% faster with the Co2 enhancer.
- 6 Plant Clone Box - The 2 foot Cash Crop cloner is perfect for cloning plants to rooted state then transfer to Growzilla to flower
- Herb Dryer - Dry your herbs in a hanging herb dryer or a Magic Herb Dryer (grow box that dries)
- Hydroponics Training Guide - Learn everything you need to get started in a simple to understand hydroponics guide
This product does not qualify for Free Shipping.
Dimensions: 68" x 23" x 16.5"
Does the Growzilla grow from start to finish? Can I put seeds in there?
Yes. You can start with seeds & grow them to full harvest.
Does the Growzilla come with everything I need to grow from start to finish?
Yes. It comes with everything needed to grow from seed to harvest except for the seeds.
I am looking for a totally stealth grow box and wish to grow my plants privately. Can you guarantee this?
Yes. The Growzilla is a stealth growing system. This means that you won't notice much any difference in your electricity bill, you won't have any light leakage or scent leakage issues, and you will have the ability to lock your Growzilla for added security.
The box has 2 systems to cut odor down by 100%.
1. The fans on the back of the box have carbon filters attached to them to capture all scent molecules. Carbon filter technology is very effective & used in Military gas masks.
2. The Ona Block included with your grow box has a variety of flavors that are about 100x strong than the average lemony scent in bathroom products. The smell is so potent, it completely fills the room with different aromas such as lemon, apple crumble, mint, ect.... The flavor depends on what we have in stock. We recommend that a small hole be punctured on the top of the Ona Block to allow the scent to slowly seep out because it is very powerful. Then, when you are to open your box and change the water, unscrew the cap & let the whole room fill up with the powerful lemony scent & then close the jar when you close the door. This way you are 100% protected. The Ona will still make the room smell lemony even with the jar closed because of the puncture at the top of the jar.
Is there enough room to grow in the Growzilla?
Yes plenty. In fact, the Growzilla often has more space to grow in it than grow boxes twice it's size. Plants can also be scrogged in order to utilize all of your grow space. There is a lot of space for 4 plants in there & the plants will end up connecting to each other & becoming like 1 massive bush. In hydroponics, it's not the # of plants that's important. It is how much space people have because the 4 plants are going to merge & become 1 massive tree. The important part is that there is a lot of growing space inside.
How do you ship? How long does it take? How will I know when my package has shipped?
We ship via UPS using plain box shipping with no outside indication of what the package is or what company it came from. We normally take 3-4 days to build the item before shipping. We also email tracking numbers upon shipment so that you can track your package. All orders are shipped with signature confirmation. The actual shipping time from our warehouse to your location is normally 1-3 days transit time. Most people should get their grow box within 7 business days.
I am a first time grower and have never grow with hydroponics. What if I get confused?
The Growzilla comes with easy to follow instructions, unlimited phone and email tech support.
What about warranty?
We offer a whopping lifetime warranty on your Growzilla for everything except the lights which are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. If you have any issues with anything at all, please contact us and we will replace your parts for free.
Is the grow box completely assembled upon delivery?
The Growzilla is shipped discreetly in 2 boxes and all you have to do is slip the top box onto the bottom box once it arrives.
Dealzer Growzilla 5.0 - 4 Plant LED Hydroponics Grow Box has a Lifetime Warranty. If any issues arise with anything at all, contact Dealzer at 888-493-7681 or email@example.com. Dealzer will replace your parts for free.
YourGrowDepot.com allows returns on products that are in new condition and are returned in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase. "New condition" means that the product is in the same condition as it was received in. All returns must be called in or emailed in advance. Please call 1-888-854-GROW or email Help@YourGrowDepot.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) before shipping the product(s) back to us. Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer. Any merchandise returned without a RMA or any merchandise returned freight collect is subject to being refused.
When a new order is placed Your Grow Depot immediately expends energy, time, and care toward the completion of the ordered product(s). Orders canceled after shipping from Your Grow Depot’s facilities are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which covers the incurred costs associated with managing returns.
- Due to the nature of some products we are unable to accept returns for them.
- All returns must be called in or emailed in advance and given a Return Authorization Number (RMA #). Only items originally purchased within 30 Days from the date of delivery will be considered for return.
- A Return Authorization Number (RMA #) is required before any replacement claim will be accepted.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number (RMA#) from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- Please DO NOT throw away the original packaging your order came in. All returned merchandise must be in its original carton or packaging to be eligable for a refund.
- The item must be shipped back with care as not to be received damaged.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice.
- All products must be returned in new resaleable condition, in the original boxes to ensure full credit.
- Products damaged by neglect or abuse will not be covered by warranty and may not be returned.
- Returns are not accepted on products that have been altered.
- For a full system return, we will create the bill of lading and make the shipping arrangements for you. We will then issue the credit minus the cost of shipping both ways once we have received the system in new resaleable condition.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 5-10 business days of Your Grow Depot
receiving your returned product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
- Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- The Shipping, Handling and Insurance Fees paid by the buyer are NOT included in the return credit issued.
- Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee, this includes the processing fee.
- Clearance items are FINAL SALE ITEMS, no refunds allowed.
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RE-STOCKING FEE
Order totals of $200 or more and up to 75 lbs are shipped for free in the Continental United States. Some exclusions apply. Products excluded from Free Shipping will be identified on the individual product page. If your order does not qualify for free shipping the shipping fee is based on your order’s weight, package dimensions, delivery destination, and shipping method. We do not charge handling fees or pad our calculated shipping rates.
If you are located outside of the Continental United States you will be charged shipping. If you are located outside the United States you will be responsible for shipping and any import fees. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering if you are outside the Continental US.
Your Grow Depot reserves the right to notify you of any additional shipping charges necessary to deliver your order. We do our best to ensure that shipping is accurately calculated in your shopping cart at the time of purchase, however, at times, it may not be possible to do so accurately (e.g. rural delivery locations, shipments requiring multiple pallets, living on an island, etc.). Should this occur, you will be notified of any additional charges necessary to deliver your order. If you are notified of any additional charges, you will have the right to modify or cancel your order for a full refund.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email to the email address provided. This means that we have received your order in our system and have authorized the charges to your credit card.
We try our best to get orders processed on the day it is placed if the order is placed before 11 AM MST Monday through Friday. Most in-stock items are shipped within 24-48 business hours of the order being placed with the exception of select custom and built-to-order products. Orders placed over the weekend are received and processed as soon as possible on Monday morning.
Each order placed on Your Grow Depot goes through our processing department before it can be shipped. If six or more business days have passed since you submitted payment and you have not received an email with tracking information, please log in to your account to track your order(s) and/or contact us at 888-854-GROW or send a message to Help@YourGrowDepot.com.
First, please check that your email address was entered correctly. If it’s correct, please check your spam folder to make sure the order confirmation and tracking information weren’t filtered out of your main inbox by your email settings.
Once we authorize the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address you provided when checking out. Your order is shipped via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at Help@YourGrowDepot.com or 888-854-GROW.
*NOTE: SUPERCLOSET COMPLETE SYSTEMS ONLY (Cabinets, SuperRooms) – Complete Systems are built to order and have an estimated production time of 2-3 Weeks. Shipping time is estimated at 3-5 business days. Please allow a maximum of 3-4 weeks for a complete system to reach its final destination. These are long estimates to account for unforeseen production delays. It is typical to see complete systems well before these estimates.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times:
Your Grow Depot strives for excellent fulfillment rates. Shipping from more than 20 warehouses cuts down on transit time to you, which means you get the products you need FAST. Orders always ship from the closest warehouse with stock available to the delivery address. Orders may be fulfilled directly by the manufacturer or distributor in an effort to reduce the shipping time.
If you order more than one item, we’ll make every effort to send available items together. Depending on availability, an order may ship from several locations. If we decide to break your order into multiple packages, you will NOT incur any additional freight/shipping charges. Tracking information will be sent to the email address provided on the order for each portion of the shipment.
When selecting shipping options, please be advised that these options are promised from the time of shipping, not from the time the order was submitted. Please understand that it takes time to process the payment, pick your order from the warehouse, securely pack it in a box, label it, and get it ready for shipping.
*Some locations in Alaska and Hawaii require additional transit time.
Full Replacement Value Coverage:
Full replacement value coverage does not apply to the majority of products and shipping available.
In the event that you have ordered expensive machinery and would like it insured for the full replacement value during shipping it is an additional charge.
Upon ordering the items that qualify for full replacement value coverage we will obtain a quote for the difference between regular shipping and the cost for adding full replacement value coverage. Once we receive the shipping quote we will contact you and offer you the option to add full replacement value coverage to your shipment. If you elect to accept this coverage we will collect payment over the phone or we can email you an invoice. We will not provide full replacement value coverage for any shipment where the added coverage has not be paid in full at time of processing.
Curbside Delivery (Freight/LTL Shipping):
This shipping method is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items like, flood trays, large tents, oversized reflectors, commercial air conditioners/dehumidifiers, etc. These select items are palletized, loaded onto a large truck for shipment and delivered by scheduled appointment with a lift-gate for to-the-curb service. All items must be inspected for damage incurred in transit and signed for prior to the driver leaving.
Shipment time is generally 3-7 business days. Please understand that some areas are not serviced daily.
Scheduling Delivery Appointments:
If you are not available by phone or email to schedule your delivery appointment within a reasonable amount of time, the shipment will be considered refused and you are responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways with a minimum 20% restocking fee.
You will be responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways and a minimum 20% restocking fee for shipments that are refused for any reason other than the shipment being damaged in transit or if the shipping error was made by Your Grow Depot.
Shipping to an Alternate Address:
Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require longer processing times due to additional verification procedures. The added verification and processing time is in an effort to protect our customers and Your Grow Depot from online fraud in a card absent environment.
Providing inaccurate or false information may result in additional delays as we attempt to verify the provided information.
Discreet Order Packaging:
We understand the importance of privacy for many of our customers. Most orders placed on YourGrowDepot.com are shipped in plain brown boxes.
All palletized (LTL/Freight) shipments are wrapped for your privacy in an effort to conceal the contents of the goods shipped.
Shipping Changes Fees (Address Intercept):
If a request to change the shipping address is made after the package ships, it will be subject to an Address Intercept Fee imposed by the shipping carrier. The amount of the fee varies according to the shipping carrier and the destination of the package. Please be aware that not all shipping carriers will accept address intercept changes. This policy is in accordance with the security measures and agreements made with our third party shipping companies.
If incorrect shipping information is given, it may result in your order being delayed to the desired destination.
Please inspect all shipments carefully for damage or missing items prior to signing for them (if required). The freight carrier often denies claims after the shipment has been signed for. In the unforeseen event your shipment arrives damaged, please report any damages or missing items to the delivery driver, note any issues on the delivery receipt, and contact Your Grow Depot immediately.
If you sign your name on the freight bill without noting any damages, you are stating that you have received your shipment/order in acceptable condition. Once signed for, there will be no reimbursement of freight charges, order costs or any other charges incurred by you from Your Grow Depot.
Back-Orders/Out of Stock Items:
If an item you ordered is out of stock we will attempt to contact you. We will let you know when the item is expected to be available again and will give you the option of waiting for the item to ship or having the order removed from your order for a refund.
To cancel an out of stock item contact customer service at 888-854-GROW or send an email to Help@YourGrowDepot.com and we can further assist you.
Due to the valuable contents of some shipments, Your Grow Depot may require a signature upon delivery. Such guidelines will not be overruled upon the customer's request. Please understand that this is a security measure taken by our company to guarantee excellent service and to ensure the safe delivery of each package to the correct recipient. Many of our third-party shipping carriers require signatures upon delivery to protect against fraud and theft. Customers may request a signature upon delivery by calling Your Grow Depot Customer Service at 888-854-GROW.
Your Order Shows Delivered But You Don’t Have It:
If your tracking number shows delivered on the shipping company’s website but you don’t have it, please do the following:
- Check the area around your home for the package and ask anyone it may have been left with.
- If the package is not found please contact us at 888-854-GROW as soon as possible.
Occasionally there may be a mix-up in the warehouse and you may have received an incorrect tracking number. If the tracking number is correct, we will contact the shipper to report a missing package.
Your Grow Depot can not be held responsible for packages stolen from the delivery address so please be sure to ship to a secure location!
There are rare and unforeseen events out of our control that may effect shipping times. Severe weather conditions, catastrophic events, or failures by our delivery partners can cause unexpected delays.
Most carriers will not ship to PO Boxes. If you enter a PO Box for your shipping address, we may have to contact you for an alternate delivery address.
Hazardous Materials & State Restrictions:
EPA-regulated items such as repellents or insecticides may be restricted for sale in some states. You will be notified by one of our team members if an item cannot be shipped to you due to state regulations.
We know that when you shop online it can be hard to know if you’re getting the best deal. That's why we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online...we want your experience with us to be 100% stress-free.
There is no need to worry about finding a better deal online...you can relax.
We offer this price match guarantee because we want you to be able to shop with confidence and not have worry about if you’re getting the absolute best deal online. With us, you always are.
Our promise to you is simple. If you find another store online that is offering a better price any time within six months of making your purchase, just let us know and we will refund the difference.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us at Help@YourGrowDepot.com with a link to the same product on our website or on our competitors' website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- Products that are on sale are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Overstock, Amazon, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price, it excludes sales tax.
- The following Brands are excluded from the Price Match Guarantee:
- Across International
- EZ Trim
- Hydro Crunch
- CenturionPro - Parts
- Zelda Horticulture
Easy and quick set up out of the box. I have my seeds started and showing roots already. Thank you Growzilla for an easy to use unit for novice and beginner's like myself.