100% Secure Ordering
100% Secure Ordering
Home Grown Superstore respects its customers and has obtained the most trusted mark on the Internet to enable the strongest SSL encryption available for every single site visitor.
YourGrowDepot.com works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input at 256-bit strength. This is often symbolized on web-browsers by a small padlock appearing in the address bar of the window and the website address of the changing from http:// to https://, which means you have a secure connection. In he rare event that an order cannot be completed, please contact our customer service department at help@YourGrowDepot.com.
All prices listed on our website are in U.S. Dollars. HomeGrownSuperstore.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Diners Club, and JBC. We also accept PayPal and PayPal Credit. All international payments should be made via PayPal, PayPal Credit,, Apple, Google or Amazon Pay. For your protection, we screen credit card orders for potential fraud. When ordering, please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are correct to avoid delays in order processing. Incorrect information, including mismatched shipping and billing addresses (AVS mismatch), may cause a delay in the processing of your order.
We want you to have confidence when making your purchases with us online which is why we offer multiple payment options. You can buy with confidence knowing that the transaction you are making is 100% safe & secure.
Once an order is recorded, it is verified with the credit company and checked and assessed for fraud risk. We will only process orders authorized through the credit company and high risk sales are flagged and held pending a LIVE person checking with you to ensure this sale is valid. In the case of a suspicious or declined transactions, our company may contact you to confirm the validity of the purchase, to ensure your identity, and/or to cancel the order in question with full notification.
When placing an order on YourGrowDepot.com, your credit card information is encrypted and none of the digits of your card are stored. No employees of HomeGrownSuperstore.com can view your full credit card number.
How Do I Order Online?
To order online at YourGrowDepot.com, click the Add to Cart button found on every product's page. You may continue to add items to your cart until your order is complete. Click the 'Cart' button located in the top right of the website to return to your shopping cart from any page on the site. Click the 'Checkout' button and enter your shipping and billing address.
Please note, the billing address must match the address where your credit card statement is sent. This is for your security and online safety! Click the 'Continue to Shipping Method' button to choose your Shipping Method. Select your preferred shipping method, if applicable. Click the 'Continue to Payment Method' button. Review your order, then click the 'Pay Now' button to complete your order. You will receive an email receipt confirming your order was placed successfully.
How do I order by phone?
Call 888.854.GROW (4769) and one of our expert associates will provide you with fast, personalized service.
Feel free to ask the associate about product details and specs. We are here to be as helpful and informative as possible, so every associate is trained and educated on growing tactics and techniques. Most of the associates at YourGrowDepot.com are growing enthusiasts or come from a commercial horticulture background which provides uncompromising knowledge.
Your order at HomeGrownSuperstore.com can be tracked online at any time by logging into your account. Click the 'Person' icon at the top right of any YourGrowDepot.com page to login, view your orders, and their current status.
Below are the different status types you may see while viewing your order in your account:
- Confirmed - When an order is first placed, it has been recorded by our system, payment has been verified but the order has not been processed by the warehouse for shipment. Orders while in this status can usually be changed or cancelled.
- Processing - The order has been processed through our system and has been sent to one or more warehouses for shipment. Since the order has left our immediate system for shipment, a change or cancellation must be requested and must wait for confirmation from the shipping warehouse before completion of the change or a credit can be issued.
- On its way - The order has been confirmed as leaving the warehouse in one or more packages. Tracking numbers and the shipping company are usually provided. Shipping confirmation and tracking numbers being entered may take 24-48 hours to propagate into system as we deal with over 30 warehouses, not all using the same system.
- Multiple Shipments - Your order has been broken into several shipments for faster processing or because it had to ship from different locations. Individual shipments will be shown, with a status for each shipment, including shipped and back ordered.
- Cancelled - Your order has been canceled and normally your credit card has not been billed. If it was billed, we have issued a proper refund which should appear on your next statement.
All orders being shipped to Illinois are charged sales tax. If you are a tax exempt organization, please contact us for assistance at 888.854.GROW (4769). We will ask you to email us a copy of your tax exempt certificate and you will be able to place the order with us over the phone.
1348 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60622
Our experts can be reached through our online customer service center or by our expert customer service helpline at 888.854.4769. We truly hope your experience shopping at YourGrowDepot.com is a pleasurable one.