Item Number: ST630C2+
Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 26 and Mar 06. *ETA for Continental USA only
FREE Shipping for orders over $200. *See Shipping Policy for details.
The SolisTek 630W C2+ Dual CMH complete fixture is designed specifically for full spectrum, low heat, and most importantly performance.
This full spectrum, high output system replaces a standard 1000W HID fixture.
Incredibly high PAR output and spread consistency.
Ignition Control™, SenseSmart™, Soft Start technology are standard in all Solis Tek Digital Ballasts.
What is SenseSmart?
SolisTek SenseSmart checks for 8 different factors using Pre-ignition self-diagnostic checks before attempting to power the lamp; this is intended for increased user safety.
SenseSmart check for:
- Open Output
- High/Low Temps
- Ignition Failure
- End of Lamp Life
- Overflow Current
- Over/Low Voltage
- Short Circuit
SolisTek digital ballasts complete a closed circuit between the lamp and power source. If any sort of break or inconsistency has been detected, it will not strike the lamp. The ballast will detect if the lamp is too hot to ignite, lamp compatibility issues, if there is no lamp plugged in, or if a lamp is defective or about to fail it will detect that it is not receiving enough of a signal coming back. It can even detect if there’s a short on your wiring, reflector, lighting controller, or a defective breaker on an electrical panel.
This is all apart of SolisTek's exclusive SenseSmart safety mechanism that was introduced in 2010. If it detects any sort of anomalies or disturbances it will turn off the lamp and attempt to re-strike every 90 seconds until it deems that it is safe to ignite. 99% of the time an error code is displayed (Matrix) or if the green led (standard unit) stays on without the lamp igniting it is pointing to something on the users end to troubleshoot. In the rare instance that a component goes out the ballast will disable itself to prevent anything further from happening.
What is Ignition Control?
Aside from the industry’s lowest output Total Harmonic Distortion (THD%), SolisTek ballasts also offer the industry’s only true Ignition Control staggered ignition technology.
SolisTek’s sequential lamp ignition technology will ignite your lamps one at a time based on load stability. This revolutionary technology (not a randomized startup) will actually detect the voltage and amperage frequencies of the electrical circuit and fire lamps when the load is most stable. Prevent surges and spikes in your electrical environment and stop overloading breakers. When you power multiple SolisTek ballasts, the electrical draw is controlled by the internal software, maximizing electrical efficiency.
SolisTek digital ballasts are the only ballast capable of this technology.
- PPF @ 12″ 1,500 – 1,600 µmol
- PPF @ 18″ 1,000 µmol
- Digital lighting system designed for dual CMH lamps
- Suitable for 2 x 315W Ceramic Metal Halide lamps only
- Ignition Control™, SenseSmart™, Soft Start technology ready
- Guaranteed high output & consistent spread
- Incredible par output replaces 1000W HID systems
- 2 x SolisTek CMH lamps included (3k or 4k)
- Coverage Footprint:
- Warehouse Coverage: Series: 4′ x 4′
- Greenhouse Coverage (Primary): Series: 5′ x 5′
- Greenhouse Coverage (Supplemental): Series: 6′ x 6′ or larger
(dependant on crop & DLI)
- Weight: 26 lbs
Fixture Dimensions: 16″ x 25″ x 5″
SolisTek Digital Lighting
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLATION
Congratulations on your purchase of the industry’s highest quality digital lighting products. SolisTek digital ballasts are tuned and optimized for the lowest OUTPUT total harmonic distortion (THD) and matched to SolisTek Digital Lamps for maximum output and spectral balance.
Incorrect use or installation may lead to product damage or failure. Any damage caused by incorrect use or installation voids the manufacturer’s warranty. Please carefully read this manual before installing your digital ballast.
- Ignition Control™: SolisTek’s Ignition Control is a software-based technology that allows one‐at‐a‐time sequential lamp ignition. No matter how many SolisTek ballasts you are running, your lights will ignite one‐at‐a‐time. By utilizing a staggered ignition, SolisTek ballasts prevent huge current draws/spikes in your electrical system and is a more efficient means of lighting your garden.
- SenseSmart™ Technology: When the ballast is powered on, SolisTek ballasts will send a mV signal through the closed circuit (between ballast and lamp), to determine a variety of different factors such as: lamp type, open/short circuits, high/low temps and thermal issues, ignition failure, overflow current, and end of lamp life.
- World’s Lowest HID OUTPUT THD%: With an input Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) value of <10% and an output THD% of <12%, SolisTek digital ballasts provide the cleanest signal for HID lamps. This provides maximum output, spectral perfection, and longevity of your equipment.
SolisTek digital ballasts can be positioned universally. The unique design of the heat sink dissipates heat away from the critical components in the ballast. If ballasts are mounted vertically to a wall, it is preferred to mount lamp output side TOP and mains BOTTOM. SolisTek digital ballasts are designed for use indoors and are sealed for damage against humidity and dust.
Avoid installing your ballasts in a high heat area, such as an attic or closed area or rooms that reach temperatures over 100°F. Do not stack ballasts on top of another. When placing ballasts, make sure to keep a distance of at least approx. 6” in between individual ballasts. Do not install in a wet area or areas prone to water.
SolisTek digital ballasts, depending on model, are compatible both on 120V and 240V power and are also generator ready. When installing your ballasts, we recommend to utilize up to 80% maximum load of your breaker capacity for electrical safety.
CONTACT A LOCAL ELECTRICIAN IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS.
- Never turn on the ballast without the lamp cord and lamp installed.
- Never disconnect the lamp from a live ballast.
- Hot‐restrike: it is very important to allow your lamp to cool before attempting to reignite. It is recommended to allow 20‐30 minutes before restarting to avoid damage to the lamp.
- Ensure a snug fit when installing lamps
- Make sure the mogul socket shows no signs of damage or corrosion.
- Confirm that power has been disconnected from the ballast before attempting to change lamps.
SolisTek digital ballasts operate both Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps. While SolisTek digital ballasts are compatible with a majority of brand name lamps, SolisTek digital lamps are recommended. Our technical engineer’s tune and match our light systems together for optimal output and spectral balance. Using a matched SolisTek system has significant benefits over unmatched systems in terms of light quality and longevity.
- 1000W Ballast, recommended to use 1000W lamps only, or run 2 x 600W with the SolisTek splitter.
- 600W Ballast, recommended to use 600W or 400W lamps.
- Please make sure the proper wattage lamp is installed before adjusting ballast to full power or boost mode.
- SolisTek digital ballasts have soft‐start integration, ballasts ease up to full draw.
- SolisTek ballasts utilize soft‐dimming, power will ease up to full draw. It may take a few minutes for the ballast to dim from each setting. Visible dimming may not be noticeable to the human eye.
All high frequency ballasts, to a degree, will cause electromagnetic interference (EMI). Incorrect installations may cause unnecessary EMI.
- If possible, install ballasts as far away from major communication sources.
- Do not coil your excess lamp cords or wiring. Shorten lamp cords and wires to the required lengths.
- Keep mains leads (power cords) and lamp leads separate.
- Maintain integrity of electrical system
- EMI may be more prevalent in areas with older grid systems.
SolisTek digital ballasts are not self‐serviceable. If you experience a need for assistance, please call our information line. Disassembling the ballast will void the warranty. The internal componentry of the ballast is sealed with a resin to protect electronics. The aluminum exterior of the ballast can be cleaned with a damp cloth, however, make sure the ballast is disconnected before cleaning.
It is recommended to check all connections regularly to make sure that no cables have become loose or show signs of damage. Also, check to confirm all wire ends are fitted firmly into the reflector/ballast.
If the HID lamp will not start, the possible causes and fixes are below:
- Lamp is loose in socket
- Incorrect voltage
- Defective or poor wiring
- Poor electrical connections
- Incorrect or damaged lamp
- Breaker reset required
Possible Fixes or Corrective Maintenance:
- Make sure lamp is screwed firmly into the socket, but do not over tighten. Ensure the tab inside the mogul socket makes proper contact with the lamp base.
- Make sure you are using the correct voltage input.
- Examine wiring to confirm proper connections.
- Verify that you are using the proper voltage lamp, use SolisTek digital lamps for best results.
- Check to make sure there is no lamp damage, sometimes lamps are installed too firmly, look for broken connections.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY POLICY
Solis Tek warrants its digital ballast and complete fixtures to be free from defects in materials and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of (3) years from original customer’s date of purchase.
Solis Tek warrants its lamps and accessories to be free from defects in materials and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of (1) year from the original customer’s date of purchase.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Damage due to mishandling or abuse of the product.
- Not using a voltage regulated power supply to connect products or controls.
- Connecting units to the wrong output voltage.
- Improper connection of power supplies, products or controls.
- Connection of products or controls directly to any A/C power source.
- Connecting power supplies backward to an A/C power source.
- Water damage to non-waterproof products.
- Electrical power surges. Note: It is recommended that if there is a possibility of power surges then you should consider a surge protector for the incoming A/C power line.
- Damage from lighting or electrical storms.
- Natural Disasters (example: hail, flooding, tornado, fire, and wind).
- Products or electronic components that have been modified by the user.
- Products used for purposes other than intended and directed.
COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE GOODS OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF PROPERTY, REVENUES, LIFE OR LIMB, PERSONAL INJURY AND CLAIMANTS REMEDIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF NON-CONFORMING GOODS.
YourGrowDepot.com allows returns on products that are in new condition and are returned in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase. "New condition" means that the product is in the same condition as it was received in. All returns must be called in or emailed in advance. Please call 1-888-854-GROW or email help@YourGrowDepot.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) before shipping the product(s) back to us. Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer. Any merchandise returned without a RMA or any merchandise returned freight collect is subject to being refused.
When a new order is placed Your Grow Depot immediately expends energy, time, and care toward the completion of the ordered product(s). Due to this, any orders canceled prior to shipping from Home Grown Superstore’s facilities are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which covers the incurred costs associated with processing new orders.
- Due to the nature of some products we are unable to accept returns for them.
- All returns must be called in or emailed in advance and given a Return Authorization Number (RMA #). Only items originally purchased within 30 Days from the date of delivery will be considered for return.
- A Return Authorization Number (RMA #) is required before any replacement claim will be accepted.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number (RMA#) from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- Please DO NOT throw away the original packaging your order came in. All returned merchandise must be in its original carton or packaging to be eligable for a refund.
- The item must be shipped back with care as not to be received damaged.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice.
- All products must be returned in new resaleable condition, in the original boxes to ensure full credit.
- Products damaged by neglect or abuse will not be covered by warranty and may not be returned.
- Returns are not accepted on products that have been altered.
- For a full system return, we will create the bill of lading and make the shipping arrangements for you. We will then issue the credit minus the cost of shipping both ways once we have received the system in new resaleable condition.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 5-10 business days of Your Grow Depot
receiving your returned product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
- Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- The Shipping, Handling and Insurance Fees paid by the buyer are NOT included in the return credit issued.
- Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee, this includes the processing fee.
- Clearance items are FINAL SALE ITEMS, no refunds allowed.
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RE-STOCKING FEE
Order totals of $200 or more and up to 75 lbs are shipped for free in the Continental United States. Some exclusions apply. Products excluded from Free Shipping will be identified on the individual product page. If your order does not qualify for free shipping the shipping fee is based on your order’s weight, package dimensions, delivery destination, and shipping method. We do not charge handling fees or pad our calculated shipping rates.
If you are located outside of the Continental United States you will be charged shipping. If you are located outside the United States you will be responsible for shipping and any import fees. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering if you are outside the Continental US.
YourGrowDepot.com reserves the right to notify you of any additional shipping charges necessary to deliver your order. We do our best to ensure that shipping is accurately calculated in your shopping cart at the time of purchase, however, at times, it may not be possible to do so accurately (e.g. rural delivery locations, shipments requiring multiple pallets, living on an island, etc.). Should this occur, you will be notified of any additional charges necessary to deliver your order. If you are notified of any additional charges, you will have the right to modify or cancel your order for a full refund.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email to the email address provided. This means that we have received your order in our system and have authorized the charges to your credit card.
We try our best to get orders processed on the day it is placed if the order is placed before 11 AM MST Monday through Friday. Most in-stock items are shipped within 24-48 business hours of the order being placed with the exception of select custom and built-to-order products. Orders placed over the weekend are received and processed as soon as possible on Monday morning.
Each order placed on YourGrowDepot.com goes through our processing department before it can be shipped. If six or more business days have passed since you submitted payment and you have not received an email with tracking information, please log in to your account to track your order(s) and/or contact us at 888-854-GROW or send a message to help@YourGrowDepot.com.
First, please check that your email address was entered correctly. If it’s correct, please check your spam folder to make sure the order confirmation and tracking information weren’t filtered out of your main inbox by your email settings.
Once we authorize the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address you provided when checking out. Your order is shipped via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at help@YourGrowDepot.com or 888-854-GROW.
*NOTE: SUPERCLOSET COMPLETE SYSTEMS ONLY (Cabinets, SuperRooms) – Complete Systems are built to order and have an estimated production time of 2-3 Weeks. Shipping time is estimated at 3-5 business days. Please allow a maximum of 3-4 weeks for a complete system to reach its final destination. These are long estimates to account for unforeseen production delays. It is typical to see complete systems well before these estimates.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times:
YourGrowDepot.com strives for excellent fulfillment rates. Shipping from more than 20 warehouses cuts down on transit time to you, which means you get the products you need FAST. Orders always ship from the closest warehouse with stock available to the delivery address. Orders may be fulfilled directly by the manufacturer or distributor in an effort to reduce the shipping time.
If you order more than one item, we’ll make every effort to send available items together. Depending on availability, an order may ship from several locations. If we decide to break your order into multiple packages, you will NOT incur any additional freight/shipping charges. Tracking information will be sent to the email address provided on the order for each portion of the shipment.
When selecting shipping options, please be advised that these options are promised from the time of shipping, not from the time the order was submitted. Please understand that it takes time to process the payment, pick your order from the warehouse, securely pack it in a box, label it, and get it ready for shipping.
*Some locations in Alaska and Hawaii require additional transit time.
Full Replacement Value Coverage:
Full replacement value coverage does not apply to the majority of products and shipping available.
In the event that you have ordered expensive machinery and would like it insured for the full replacement value during shipping it is an additional charge.
Upon ordering the items that qualify for full replacement value coverage we will obtain a quote for the difference between regular shipping and the cost for adding full replacement value coverage. Once we receive the shipping quote we will contact you and offer you the option to add full replacement value coverage to your shipment. If you elect to accept this coverage we will collect payment over the phone or we can email you an invoice. We will not provide full replacement value coverage for any shipment where the added coverage has not be paid in full at time of processing.
Curbside Delivery (Freight/LTL Shipping):
This shipping method is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items like, flood trays, large tents, oversized reflectors, commercial air conditioners/dehumidifiers, etc. These select items are palletized, loaded onto a large truck for shipment and delivered by scheduled appointment with a lift-gate for to-the-curb service. All items must be inspected for damage incurred in transit and signed for prior to the driver leaving.
Shipment time is generally 3-7 business days. Please understand that some areas are not serviced daily.
Scheduling Delivery Appointments:
If you are not available by phone or email to schedule your delivery appointment within a reasonable amount of time, the shipment will be considered refused and you are responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways with a minimum 20% restocking fee.
You will be responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways and a minimum 20% restocking fee for shipments that are refused for any reason other than the shipment being damaged in transit or if the shipping error was made by YourGrowDepot.com.
Shipping to an Alternate Address:
Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require longer processing times due to additional verification procedures. The added verification and processing time is in an effort to protect our customers and YourGrowDepot.com from online fraud in a card absent environment.
Providing inaccurate or false information may result in additional delays as we attempt to verify the provided information.
Discreet Order Packaging:
We understand the importance of privacy for many of our customers. Most orders placed on YourGrowDepot.com are shipped in plain brown boxes.
All palletized (LTL/Freight) shipments are wrapped for your privacy in an effort to conceal the contents of the goods shipped.
Shipping Changes Fees (Address Intercept):
If a request to change the shipping address is made after the package ships, it will be subject to an Address Intercept Fee imposed by the shipping carrier. The amount of the fee varies according to the shipping carrier and the destination of the package. Please be aware that not all shipping carriers will accept address intercept changes. This policy is in accordance with the security measures and agreements made with our third party shipping companies.
If incorrect shipping information is given, it may result in your order being delayed to the desired destination.
Please inspect all shipments carefully for damage or missing items prior to signing for them (if required). The freight carrier often denies claims after the shipment has been signed for. In the unforeseen event your shipment arrives damaged, please report any damages or missing items to the delivery driver, note any issues on the delivery receipt, and contact YourGrowDepot.com immediately.
If you sign your name on the freight bill without noting any damages, you are stating that you have received your shipment/order in acceptable condition. Once signed for, there will be no reimbursement of freight charges, order costs or any other charges incurred by you from YourGrowDepot.com.
Back-Orders/Out of Stock Items:
If an item you ordered is out of stock we will attempt to contact you. We will let you know when the item is expected to be available again and will give you the option of waiting for the item to ship or having the order removed from your order for a refund.
To cancel an out of stock item contact customer service at 888-854-GROW or send an email to help@YourGrowDepot.com and we can further assist you.
Due to the valuable contents of some shipments, YourGrowDepot.com may require a signature upon delivery. Such guidelines will not be overruled upon the customer's request. Please understand that this is a security measure taken by our company to guarantee excellent service and to ensure the safe delivery of each package to the correct recipient. Many of our third-party shipping carriers require signatures upon delivery to protect against fraud and theft. Customers may request a signature upon delivery by calling YourGrowDepot.com Customer Service at 888-854-GROW.
Your Order Shows Delivered But You Don’t Have It:
If your tracking number shows delivered on the shipping company’s website but you don’t have it, please do the following:
- Check the area around your home for the package and ask anyone it may have been left with.
- If the package is not found please contact us at 888-854-GROW as soon as possible.
Occasionally there may be a mix-up in the warehouse and you may have received an incorrect tracking number. If the tracking number is correct, we will contact the shipper to report a missing package.
Home Grown Superstore can not be held responsible for packages stolen from the delivery address so please be sure to ship to a secure location!
There are rare and unforeseen events out of our control that may effect shipping times. Severe weather conditions, catastrophic events, or failures by our delivery partners can cause unexpected delays.
Most carriers will not ship to PO Boxes. If you enter a PO Box for your shipping address, we may have to contact you for an alternate delivery address.
Hazardous Materials & State Restrictions:
EPA-regulated items such as repellents or insecticides may be restricted for sale in some states. You will be notified by one of our team members if an item cannot be shipped to you due to state regulations.
We know that when you shop online it can be hard to know if you’re getting the best deal. That's why we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online...we want your experience with us to be 100% stress-free.
There is no need to worry about finding a better deal online...you can relax.
We offer this price match guarantee because we want you to be able to shop with confidence and not have worry about if you’re getting the absolute best deal online. With us, you always are.
Our promise to you is simple. If you find another store online that is offering a better price any time within six months of making your purchase, just let us know and we will refund the difference.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us at Info@HomeGrownSuperstore.com with a link to the same product on our website or on our competitors' website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- Products that are on sale are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Overstock, Amazon, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price, it excludes sales tax.
- The following Brands are excluded from the Price Match Guarantee:
- Across International
- EZ Trim
- Hydro Crunch
- CenturionPro - Parts
- Zelda Horticulture