The CenturionPro Gladiator Trimming Machine provides class-leading power and processing capacity for commercial and industrial grow operations. Designed with your success in mind, The CenturionPro Gladiator industrial harvesting machine drastically increases your ROI by doing the work of 40-50 human trimmers – all without sacrificing quality!
- Anodized Aluminum and Stainless Steel body and main components
- Due to its rugged construction, this industrial bud trimming machine has zero issues regarding corrosion.
- Can withstand moves, repeated cleaning, and prolonged use
- Hardened Steel,11 Blade Cutting Reel X2
- Contains two Toro-hardened steel cutting reels with 11 high-quality blades on each one.
- Resulting in 4 times the cutting power of what the competitors offer
- Magnetic blade technology ensures consistently sharp blade and the cleanest cut
- Rugged, Stainless Steel Tumbler
- 16 gauge, 304 Stainless Steel
- High capacity tumblers are 30” in length and 6.5” in diameter
- Will out produce any others on the market!
- 40% Greater Trichome Preservation
- With optional QuanTanium (multi-coat nonstick with a unique mix of titanium particles) Coated Tumblers delicately handles flowers
- This technology prevents precious trichomes from adhering to tumbler surface without special lubricants or sprays
- Resists scratching, abrasion and wear
- Made without PTFE/PFOA
- Natural properties are preserved during harvesting
- Save time and money - no downtime to stop and clean tumblers
- More Cutting Power
- Colossal 75,000 cuts/minute on 120v power source!
- Standard 4 hp leaf collector produces 3000 CFM of suction power
- Results in a tight, clean-cut and it also makes clean up a breeze!
- High Processing Capacity
- Trims up to 32-40 lb/hr dry and 160-200 lb/hr wet
- Replaces up to 40-50 human trimmers with no sacrifice in quality
- Extra Large Hopper
- Comes standard with the largest hoppers in the industry to make consistent feeding of the machine easier
- Finely Tuned Diverter
- Unique diverter that delicately helps to preserve different flower strains and densities by fine-tuning the flow and cut as required.
- Triple-Bag System
- Designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and crystal collection so you don’t waste any of your precious product for further use
- Compact and Durable
- A processing beast, but takes up a relatively small footprint, so you can still trim in a confined space.
- Trimmers are anodized aluminum and stainless steel which provides a durable trimming machine.
- Easy Set-Up/Tear Down
- Set-up of the machine requires as little as 20 minutes (even less for tear down) leaving you time to focus on other things.
- Easy Clean
- Clean tumbler with soapy water and a quick wipe
- Takes less than 20 minutes
- Entire machine, excluding tumbler, can be cleaned with a pressure washer
- Easy Maintenance
- Simplistic design with less moving components make for easy maintenance, even fix, if anything goes wrong.
- Industrial Capacity
- Having tumblers side to side prevents extended length of time plants traveling through the machine
- Higher quality cutting components and vacuums ensure product is trimmed in half the time of others
NOTE: CenturionPro Solutions does not accept any returns or exchanges on full machines.
Gladiator Industrial Bud Trimmer
- Input Voltage - 7Amp – 110V NA, 3.5Amp – 220V EU/AUS
- Dimensions - 30″ L x 25″ W x 28″ H
- Weight - 150 lbs
- Tumbler Diameter - 2 x 6.5″
- Tumbler Length - 2 x 30″
- Number of Tumblers - 2 Wet and 2 Dry
- Human Trimmer Replacement - 40-50 people
- Processing Capacity - Dry: 32-40lbs/hr, Wet: 160-200 lbs/hr
- Cuts Per Minute - 75,000
- Warranty - 10 years
Gladiator Industrial Leaf Collector
- Input Voltage - 22Amp – 220V NA/EU/AUS
- Dimensions - 19.5″ x 22″ x 23″
- Weight - 90lbs
- Horse Power - 4
- Airflow Capacity - 3000 CFM
- Warranty - 3 years
CenturionPro machines are covered by a 10-year warranty. High-quality components such as Baldor motors, Timken bearings, and Toro cutting reels are some of the reasons why the best warranty in the industry is offered. Centurion Pro Solutions machines are battle-tested and have been put through the most rigorous “real life” conditions. As long as you follow the operational/maintenance instructions, your machine will not quit on you.
YourGrowDepot.com allows returns on products that are in new condition and are returned in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase. "New condition" means that the product is in the same condition as it was received in. All returns must be called in or emailed in advance. Please call 1-888-854-GROW or email help@YourGrowDepot.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) before shipping the product(s) back to us. Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer. Any merchandise returned without a RMA or any merchandise returned freight collect is subject to being refused.
When a new order is placed Your Grow Depot immediately expends energy, time, and care toward the completion of the ordered product(s). Due to this, any orders canceled prior to shipping from Home Grown Superstore’s facilities are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which covers the incurred costs associated with processing new orders.
- Due to the nature of some products we are unable to accept returns for them.
- All returns must be called in or emailed in advance and given a Return Authorization Number (RMA #). Only items originally purchased within 30 Days from the date of delivery will be considered for return.
- A Return Authorization Number (RMA #) is required before any replacement claim will be accepted.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number (RMA#) from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- Please DO NOT throw away the original packaging your order came in. All returned merchandise must be in its original carton or packaging to be eligable for a refund.
- The item must be shipped back with care as not to be received damaged.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice.
- All products must be returned in new resaleable condition, in the original boxes to ensure full credit.
- Products damaged by neglect or abuse will not be covered by warranty and may not be returned.
- Returns are not accepted on products that have been altered.
- For a full system return, we will create the bill of lading and make the shipping arrangements for you. We will then issue the credit minus the cost of shipping both ways once we have received the system in new resaleable condition.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 5-10 business days of Your Grow Depot
receiving your returned product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
- Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- The Shipping, Handling and Insurance Fees paid by the buyer are NOT included in the return credit issued.
- Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee, this includes the processing fee.
- Clearance items are FINAL SALE ITEMS, no refunds allowed.
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RE-STOCKING FEE
Order totals of $200 or more and up to 75 lbs are shipped for free in the Continental United States. Some exclusions apply. Products excluded from Free Shipping will be identified on the individual product page. If your order does not qualify for free shipping the shipping fee is based on your order’s weight, package dimensions, delivery destination, and shipping method. We do not charge handling fees or pad our calculated shipping rates.
If you are located outside of the Continental United States you will be charged shipping. If you are located outside the United States you will be responsible for shipping and any import fees. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering if you are outside the Continental US.
YourGrowDepot.com reserves the right to notify you of any additional shipping charges necessary to deliver your order. We do our best to ensure that shipping is accurately calculated in your shopping cart at the time of purchase, however, at times, it may not be possible to do so accurately (e.g. rural delivery locations, shipments requiring multiple pallets, living on an island, etc.). Should this occur, you will be notified of any additional charges necessary to deliver your order. If you are notified of any additional charges, you will have the right to modify or cancel your order for a full refund.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email to the email address provided. This means that we have received your order in our system and have authorized the charges to your credit card.
We try our best to get orders processed on the day it is placed if the order is placed before 11 AM MST Monday through Friday. Most in-stock items are shipped within 24-48 business hours of the order being placed with the exception of select custom and built-to-order products. Orders placed over the weekend are received and processed as soon as possible on Monday morning.
Each order placed on YourGrowDepot.com goes through our processing department before it can be shipped. If six or more business days have passed since you submitted payment and you have not received an email with tracking information, please log in to your account to track your order(s) and/or contact us at 888-854-GROW or send a message to help@YourGrowDepot.com.
First, please check that your email address was entered correctly. If it’s correct, please check your spam folder to make sure the order confirmation and tracking information weren’t filtered out of your main inbox by your email settings.
Once we authorize the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address you provided when checking out. Your order is shipped via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at help@YourGrowDepot.com or 888-854-GROW.
*NOTE: SUPERCLOSET COMPLETE SYSTEMS ONLY (Cabinets, SuperRooms) – Complete Systems are built to order and have an estimated production time of 2-3 Weeks. Shipping time is estimated at 3-5 business days. Please allow a maximum of 3-4 weeks for a complete system to reach its final destination. These are long estimates to account for unforeseen production delays. It is typical to see complete systems well before these estimates.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times:
YourGrowDepot.com strives for excellent fulfillment rates. Shipping from more than 20 warehouses cuts down on transit time to you, which means you get the products you need FAST. Orders always ship from the closest warehouse with stock available to the delivery address. Orders may be fulfilled directly by the manufacturer or distributor in an effort to reduce the shipping time.
If you order more than one item, we’ll make every effort to send available items together. Depending on availability, an order may ship from several locations. If we decide to break your order into multiple packages, you will NOT incur any additional freight/shipping charges. Tracking information will be sent to the email address provided on the order for each portion of the shipment.
When selecting shipping options, please be advised that these options are promised from the time of shipping, not from the time the order was submitted. Please understand that it takes time to process the payment, pick your order from the warehouse, securely pack it in a box, label it, and get it ready for shipping.
*Some locations in Alaska and Hawaii require additional transit time.
Full Replacement Value Coverage:
Full replacement value coverage does not apply to the majority of products and shipping available.
In the event that you have ordered expensive machinery and would like it insured for the full replacement value during shipping it is an additional charge.
Upon ordering the items that qualify for full replacement value coverage we will obtain a quote for the difference between regular shipping and the cost for adding full replacement value coverage. Once we receive the shipping quote we will contact you and offer you the option to add full replacement value coverage to your shipment. If you elect to accept this coverage we will collect payment over the phone or we can email you an invoice. We will not provide full replacement value coverage for any shipment where the added coverage has not be paid in full at time of processing.
Curbside Delivery (Freight/LTL Shipping):
This shipping method is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items like, flood trays, large tents, oversized reflectors, commercial air conditioners/dehumidifiers, etc. These select items are palletized, loaded onto a large truck for shipment and delivered by scheduled appointment with a lift-gate for to-the-curb service. All items must be inspected for damage incurred in transit and signed for prior to the driver leaving.
Shipment time is generally 3-7 business days. Please understand that some areas are not serviced daily.
Scheduling Delivery Appointments:
If you are not available by phone or email to schedule your delivery appointment within a reasonable amount of time, the shipment will be considered refused and you are responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways with a minimum 20% restocking fee.
You will be responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways and a minimum 20% restocking fee for shipments that are refused for any reason other than the shipment being damaged in transit or if the shipping error was made by YourGrowDepot.com.
Shipping to an Alternate Address:
Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require longer processing times due to additional verification procedures. The added verification and processing time is in an effort to protect our customers and YourGrowDepot.com from online fraud in a card absent environment.
Providing inaccurate or false information may result in additional delays as we attempt to verify the provided information.
Discreet Order Packaging:
We understand the importance of privacy for many of our customers. Most orders placed on YourGrowDepot.com are shipped in plain brown boxes.
All palletized (LTL/Freight) shipments are wrapped for your privacy in an effort to conceal the contents of the goods shipped.
Shipping Changes Fees (Address Intercept):
If a request to change the shipping address is made after the package ships, it will be subject to an Address Intercept Fee imposed by the shipping carrier. The amount of the fee varies according to the shipping carrier and the destination of the package. Please be aware that not all shipping carriers will accept address intercept changes. This policy is in accordance with the security measures and agreements made with our third party shipping companies.
If incorrect shipping information is given, it may result in your order being delayed to the desired destination.
Please inspect all shipments carefully for damage or missing items prior to signing for them (if required). The freight carrier often denies claims after the shipment has been signed for. In the unforeseen event your shipment arrives damaged, please report any damages or missing items to the delivery driver, note any issues on the delivery receipt, and contact YourGrowDepot.com immediately.
If you sign your name on the freight bill without noting any damages, you are stating that you have received your shipment/order in acceptable condition. Once signed for, there will be no reimbursement of freight charges, order costs or any other charges incurred by you from YourGrowDepot.com.
Back-Orders/Out of Stock Items:
If an item you ordered is out of stock we will attempt to contact you. We will let you know when the item is expected to be available again and will give you the option of waiting for the item to ship or having the order removed from your order for a refund.
To cancel an out of stock item contact customer service at 888-854-GROW or send an email to help@YourGrowDepot.com and we can further assist you.
Due to the valuable contents of some shipments, YourGrowDepot.com may require a signature upon delivery. Such guidelines will not be overruled upon the customer's request. Please understand that this is a security measure taken by our company to guarantee excellent service and to ensure the safe delivery of each package to the correct recipient. Many of our third-party shipping carriers require signatures upon delivery to protect against fraud and theft. Customers may request a signature upon delivery by calling YourGrowDepot.com Customer Service at 888-854-GROW.
Your Order Shows Delivered But You Don’t Have It:
If your tracking number shows delivered on the shipping company’s website but you don’t have it, please do the following:
- Check the area around your home for the package and ask anyone it may have been left with.
- If the package is not found please contact us at 888-854-GROW as soon as possible.
Occasionally there may be a mix-up in the warehouse and you may have received an incorrect tracking number. If the tracking number is correct, we will contact the shipper to report a missing package.
Home Grown Superstore can not be held responsible for packages stolen from the delivery address so please be sure to ship to a secure location!
There are rare and unforeseen events out of our control that may effect shipping times. Severe weather conditions, catastrophic events, or failures by our delivery partners can cause unexpected delays.
Most carriers will not ship to PO Boxes. If you enter a PO Box for your shipping address, we may have to contact you for an alternate delivery address.
Hazardous Materials & State Restrictions:
EPA-regulated items such as repellents or insecticides may be restricted for sale in some states. You will be notified by one of our team members if an item cannot be shipped to you due to state regulations.
We know that when you shop online it can be hard to know if you’re getting the best deal. That's why we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online...we want your experience with us to be 100% stress-free.
There is no need to worry about finding a better deal online...you can relax.
We offer this price match guarantee because we want you to be able to shop with confidence and not have worry about if you’re getting the absolute best deal online. With us, you always are.
Our promise to you is simple. If you find another store online that is offering a better price any time within six months of making your purchase, just let us know and we will refund the difference.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us at Info@HomeGrownSuperstore.com with a link to the same product on our website or on our competitors' website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- Products that are on sale are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Overstock, Amazon, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price, it excludes sales tax.
- The following Brands are excluded from the Price Match Guarantee:
- Across International
- EZ Trim
- Hydro Crunch
- CenturionPro - Parts
- Zelda Horticulture
I’ve been a grower for about 16 years and I spent all of that hand trimming and hiring trimmers. I finally was fed up with dealing with guys not showing up, pocketing my product and just sitting around collecting money wasting my time. After a bit of research online I came across Centurion’s video of their 9vs1 video and was blown away. It almost seemed fake or I thought it probably destroys the product. I called into Centurion and after talking to their staff, I decided to go ahead and purchase a Gladiator after some googling and looking into them. I received it a day later, which right off the bat was pretty good. It came right to my door and like a kid on Christmas I opened it up. The machine was better looking than I thought. I set it up all which was very easy and used it for about 8-9 hours. I had to call some of my buddies over to take a look because I knew they wouldn’t believe it and I wasn’t sure if I was seeing straight! This machine in a session trimmed approx 23.2lbs in an HOUR. It felt like I had hit the jackpot after 12 years of being a slave to the scissors. I called Centurion the next day to tell them how amazed I was and how happy I was with my purchase. I’m not a guy who writes reviews but I know how terrible trimming is and what a waste of time it is and I had to spread the word. If you’re thinking of spending the money on a trimmer, go with CenturionPro. Richard, 46, Michigan
I was behind on trimming so I purchased a Gladiator and within a week it was discreetly delivered to my door! It was easy to assemble and get on the production line! Order yours today!
was slightly hesitant purchasing Gladiator, but i was amazed on the shear power and precision of this great machine. Was easy to use and cut down my overhead costs with bringing guy in to trim. This is a top quality machine and would high recommend this to every grower out there!