- Manufacturer Warranty
- Price Match
Why are the Kind LED K5 Series XL1000 Indoor Grow Lights the Best LED Grow Light Fixtures?
1. Extra Large footprint solves one of the main problems that LED lights have faced in the past. Because of historically small footprints, due to small circuit board construction, LED lights have always failed to deliver the finished harvest weights promised in comparison to their said HPS counterparts. Truly lit square footage of canopy space is a very crucial component to overall harvest weight. Kind LED features high-quality diodes intensified with secondary optical lenses and spread over an extra large housing, now providing true footprint replacements for 750w and 1000w HPS. Finally, with Kind LED, harvest weights are true to spec.
2. Fully customizable spectrum allows the user to not only adjust the spectrum to match vegetative and flowering stages of their plants, but also allows for specific spectrum control for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and in agriculture operations where crop rotation, or crop zoning, is common.
3. UL LISTED The Kind LED K5 Series XL 1000 LED Grow Lights meet the most stringent safety standards, allowing you to grow with confidence.
4. Internal timing function of the K5 series lights allows for more streamline setups where the user can do away with separate analog or digital timers that can be bulky and extremely unreliable. Now, all light cycles are programmed and changed from a convenient remote.
5. 8 stage ‘mother earth’ timing function allows user to mimic the great outdoors like never before seen in indoor growing, slowly waking your plants up in the morning and seeing them to bed every night. 8 separately set stages allow for light to gently turn on in the ‘morning’ (sunrise), intensify into full power (full day sun), then gently turn off in the ‘evening’ (sunset). Each of these stages can be set to the user’s desired duration and desired spectrum intensities.
6. Perfect mix of 3 watt and 5 watt diodes create the ideal amount of usable light for lush, healthy, huge plants. 5 watt LED diodes are awesome. They emit an intense amount of light and have the ability to penetrate the plants canopy like no other. But, too many 5 watt LED chips, and a light can run too hot, doing away with one of the main benefits of LED lights. The K5 series lights have the best of both worlds. The ‘sweet spot’ efficiency of the 3 watt LED chips, mixed with the harvest boosting power of the 5 watt LED chips. Perfect mix of 3 watt and 5 watt diodes create the ideal amount of usable light for lush, healthy, huge plants. 5 watt LED diodes are awesome. They emit an intense amount of light and have the ability to penetrate the plants canopy like no other. But, too many 5 watt LED chips, and a light can run too hot, doing away with one of the main benefits of LED lights. The K5 series lights have the best of both worlds. The ‘sweet spot’ efficiency of the 3 watt LED chips, mixed with the harvest boosting power of the 5 watt LED chips.
7. True to spec harvest expectations. When we say our XL1000 replaces a 1000 HPS, we mean it. In order to be a reputable company, one must not make false claims that their product can’t support. Let’s face it, no LED light that only draws 350 watts is going to replace a 1000 watt HPS, period. We make reasonable claims at KIND LED. We have found, through extensive testing and research, that a 40-50% savings in electricity is what you can expect from our lights. Our 1000 watt equivalent light draws about 630 watts or 63% of what a 1000 watt HPS would typically pull. But that’s just the light!! Add up all the other savings in equipment needed for heat management in a traditional HPS room, and the energy savings are even more remarkable.
8. All functions of the Kind LED K5 Series XL 1000 Indoor Grow Lights are run from a convenient remote. We here at KIND LED are still scratching our heads as to how most LED companies think people are able to flip an analog switch or knob to control spectrum or switch between modes on their lights when they are in the middle of a grow and their light(s) are hanging above a huge canopy of delicate plants!!! Our lights are fully controlled from a convenient handheld remote. Control 1 or 100 simultaneously from one small device.
9. Our lights use PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming. Some lights use archaic methods of dimming that only lessen the brightness of the light being emitted, while still pulling the same amount of energy out of the wall. PWM dimming allows the light to only consume as much power as it needs to drive the diodes at their set level of brightness.
10. Sexy, sleek design. Man, there are some ugly LED lights out there. Function over fashion is a must in lighting, but we have both.
LED vs. HPS
These Kind LED grow lights use only about half the electricity as HPS lights, and produce much more yield per watt. Many studies have even show an increase in oil production and quality, closer inter-nodal spacing, and denser fruits and flowers. Also, because these Kind LED grow lights produce less heat, they do not need to be air-cooled like HPS lights, therefore eliminating the need for additional fans, which also makes them run quieter. Kind LED lights run cool, so cool in fact that no additional temperature control equipment is needed besides the internal circulation fans. Lower light temperatures lead to a much more easily maintained ideal grow environment in which your plants would thrive. Because the individual diodes of a Kind LED light are set to a specific color and in a specific proportion, we are able to emit the exact spectrum that a developing plant would need to thrive, with little to no waste. The 12 band complete spectrum is designed to perfectly match the growth needs of your plants. Kind LED Growers will be able to simplify their grow rooms, save on electrical consumption, keep their rooms cooler, and perhaps most importantly, experience a marked increase in the quality of their fruits, flowers, and vegetables.
Kind LED Grow Light Bulbs vs. other similar LED companies
These K5 Kind LED lights will match or outperform any other similar 5-watt setup that is seen often throughout the web, regardless of price or claims. Kind LED Grow Lights are truly one of a KIND. A single Kind K5 Series LED Grow Light Eliminates the need for ALL of the following:
- Costly Metal Halide (MH) Vegetation Lighting
- Heat Producing High-Pressure Sodium (HPS) Flowering Lighting
- Expensive Ballasts
- Noisy Inline Fans Used to Cool Traditional "Hot Running" HID Lighting
- Water Chillers to Cool Down Boiling Reservoir Temperatures
- Ducting & Extra Timers
KIND LED Grow Lights is the industry leader in full-spectrum LED grow lights. KIND LED consulted with hundreds of professional hydroponic and soil growers to rigorously research and develop our cutting-edge LED technology that has since revolutionized the indoor growing industry. For four consecutive years KIND LED has been awarded the STASH Award for Gear of the Year. KIND LED Grow Lights offer features like a proprietary intensified 12-band spectrum, including infrared and Ultraviolet diodes designed for both Vegetative and Flowering stages of growth, internal timers, secondary optical lenses, and a customizable spectrum. KIND LED gives control back to the grower while increasing harvest quality and reducing energy costs by 40%. Grow Strong with KIND LED.
Please contact us for special pricing if you are ordering a combination of three (3) or more Gorilla Grow Tents or Kind LED lights of any size.
Spectrum: Customizable/Adjustable 12 Band
Diodes: 320 (3w, 5w, UV, IR)
Max Wattage: 630w (±5%)
HID Wattage Equivalent: 1000w
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
Output Voltage: UL Stnd. < 76V DC
Amperage: 5.25A @ 120V / 2.625A @ 240V
Power Factor: .99
Lifetime: >50,000 Hours
Weight: 36 lbs
Dimensions: 26”L x 20“W x 3.5”H
RMH (Recommended Mounting Height Above Canopy): 36"
Footprint (RMH): 5' x 5'
PPFD Peak (RMH): 720.25
Certifications: UL Listed, CE, ROHS
90 DAY FULL WARRANTY | 3 YEAR LIMITED
What Is Covered?
Kind LED Grow Lights products are warranted against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase. During the warranty period, Kind LED will either repair or replace any covered, defective product. Within the first 90 days, Kind LED will incur all costs associated with the repair, or replacement, and return of the defective product. After 90 days, the customer will assume responsibility of shipping the defective product back to Kind LED for the remainder of the warranty period. Kind LED will, in turn, assume responsibility for up to $50.00 per light of the shipping fees associated with returning the repaired or replaced product back to the purchaser. Return shipping fees in excess of $50.00 will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
What is Not Covered?
This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Kind LED to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
How to Obtain Warranty Service?
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the purchaser must notify Kind LED of a warranty claim by contacting a Kind LED representative at (855) 559-5463 or info@KindLEDgrowLights.com. At this time, the purchaser will be called upon to provide proof of purchase and the unique lot number located on the silver sticker on top of the housing. The Kind LED representative will either attempt to assist in troubleshooting, request photos showing defect, or issue a Return Authorization Number and provide more detailed return instructions. Upon receipt and review of the defective product, Kind LED will repair or replace, and return within five (5) business days.
YourGrowDepot.com allows returns on products that are in new condition and are returned in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase. "New condition" means that the product is in the same condition as it was received in. All returns must be called in or emailed in advance. Please call 1-888-854-GROW or email Help@YourGrowDepot.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) before shipping the product(s) back to us. Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer. Any merchandise returned without a RMA or any merchandise returned freight collect is subject to being refused.
When a new order is placed Your Grow Depot immediately expends energy, time, and care toward the completion of the ordered product(s). Orders canceled after shipping from Your Grow Depot’s facilities are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which covers the incurred costs associated with managing returns.
- Due to the nature of some products we are unable to accept returns for them.
- All returns must be called in or emailed in advance and given a Return Authorization Number (RMA #). Only items originally purchased within 30 Days from the date of delivery will be considered for return.
- A Return Authorization Number (RMA #) is required before any replacement claim will be accepted.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number (RMA#) from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- Please DO NOT throw away the original packaging your order came in. All returned merchandise must be in its original carton or packaging to be eligable for a refund.
- The item must be shipped back with care as not to be received damaged.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice.
- All products must be returned in new resaleable condition, in the original boxes to ensure full credit.
- Products damaged by neglect or abuse will not be covered by warranty and may not be returned.
- Returns are not accepted on products that have been altered.
- For a full system return, we will create the bill of lading and make the shipping arrangements for you. We will then issue the credit minus the cost of shipping both ways once we have received the system in new resaleable condition.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 5-10 business days of Your Grow Depot
receiving your returned product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
- Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- The Shipping, Handling and Insurance Fees paid by the buyer are NOT included in the return credit issued.
- Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee, this includes the processing fee.
- Clearance items are FINAL SALE ITEMS, no refunds allowed.
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RE-STOCKING FEE
Order totals of $200 or more and up to 75 lbs are shipped for free in the Continental United States. Some exclusions apply. Products excluded from Free Shipping will be identified on the individual product page. If your order does not qualify for free shipping the shipping fee is based on your order’s weight, package dimensions, delivery destination, and shipping method. We do not charge handling fees or pad our calculated shipping rates.
If you are located outside of the Continental United States you will be charged shipping. If you are located outside the United States you will be responsible for shipping and any import fees. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering if you are outside the Continental US.
Your Grow Depot reserves the right to notify you of any additional shipping charges necessary to deliver your order. We do our best to ensure that shipping is accurately calculated in your shopping cart at the time of purchase, however, at times, it may not be possible to do so accurately (e.g. rural delivery locations, shipments requiring multiple pallets, living on an island, etc.). Should this occur, you will be notified of any additional charges necessary to deliver your order. If you are notified of any additional charges, you will have the right to modify or cancel your order for a full refund.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email to the email address provided. This means that we have received your order in our system and have authorized the charges to your credit card.
We try our best to get orders processed on the day it is placed if the order is placed before 11 AM MST Monday through Friday. Most in-stock items are shipped within 24-48 business hours of the order being placed with the exception of select custom and built-to-order products. Orders placed over the weekend are received and processed as soon as possible on Monday morning.
Each order placed on Your Grow Depot goes through our processing department before it can be shipped. If six or more business days have passed since you submitted payment and you have not received an email with tracking information, please log in to your account to track your order(s) and/or contact us at 888-854-GROW or send a message to Help@YourGrowDepot.com.
First, please check that your email address was entered correctly. If it’s correct, please check your spam folder to make sure the order confirmation and tracking information weren’t filtered out of your main inbox by your email settings.
Once we authorize the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address you provided when checking out. Your order is shipped via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at Help@YourGrowDepot.com or 888-854-GROW.
*NOTE: SUPERCLOSET COMPLETE SYSTEMS ONLY (Cabinets, SuperRooms) – Complete Systems are built to order and have an estimated production time of 2-3 Weeks. Shipping time is estimated at 3-5 business days. Please allow a maximum of 3-4 weeks for a complete system to reach its final destination. These are long estimates to account for unforeseen production delays. It is typical to see complete systems well before these estimates.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times:
Your Grow Depot strives for excellent fulfillment rates. Shipping from more than 20 warehouses cuts down on transit time to you, which means you get the products you need FAST. Orders always ship from the closest warehouse with stock available to the delivery address. Orders may be fulfilled directly by the manufacturer or distributor in an effort to reduce the shipping time.
If you order more than one item, we’ll make every effort to send available items together. Depending on availability, an order may ship from several locations. If we decide to break your order into multiple packages, you will NOT incur any additional freight/shipping charges. Tracking information will be sent to the email address provided on the order for each portion of the shipment.
When selecting shipping options, please be advised that these options are promised from the time of shipping, not from the time the order was submitted. Please understand that it takes time to process the payment, pick your order from the warehouse, securely pack it in a box, label it, and get it ready for shipping.
*Some locations in Alaska and Hawaii require additional transit time.
Full Replacement Value Coverage:
Full replacement value coverage does not apply to the majority of products and shipping available.
In the event that you have ordered expensive machinery and would like it insured for the full replacement value during shipping it is an additional charge.
Upon ordering the items that qualify for full replacement value coverage we will obtain a quote for the difference between regular shipping and the cost for adding full replacement value coverage. Once we receive the shipping quote we will contact you and offer you the option to add full replacement value coverage to your shipment. If you elect to accept this coverage we will collect payment over the phone or we can email you an invoice. We will not provide full replacement value coverage for any shipment where the added coverage has not be paid in full at time of processing.
Curbside Delivery (Freight/LTL Shipping):
This shipping method is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items like, flood trays, large tents, oversized reflectors, commercial air conditioners/dehumidifiers, etc. These select items are palletized, loaded onto a large truck for shipment and delivered by scheduled appointment with a lift-gate for to-the-curb service. All items must be inspected for damage incurred in transit and signed for prior to the driver leaving.
Shipment time is generally 3-7 business days. Please understand that some areas are not serviced daily.
Scheduling Delivery Appointments:
If you are not available by phone or email to schedule your delivery appointment within a reasonable amount of time, the shipment will be considered refused and you are responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways with a minimum 20% restocking fee.
You will be responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways and a minimum 20% restocking fee for shipments that are refused for any reason other than the shipment being damaged in transit or if the shipping error was made by Your Grow Depot.
Shipping to an Alternate Address:
Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require longer processing times due to additional verification procedures. The added verification and processing time is in an effort to protect our customers and Your Grow Depot from online fraud in a card absent environment.
Providing inaccurate or false information may result in additional delays as we attempt to verify the provided information.
Discreet Order Packaging:
We understand the importance of privacy for many of our customers. Most orders placed on YourGrowDepot.com are shipped in plain brown boxes.
All palletized (LTL/Freight) shipments are wrapped for your privacy in an effort to conceal the contents of the goods shipped.
Shipping Changes Fees (Address Intercept):
If a request to change the shipping address is made after the package ships, it will be subject to an Address Intercept Fee imposed by the shipping carrier. The amount of the fee varies according to the shipping carrier and the destination of the package. Please be aware that not all shipping carriers will accept address intercept changes. This policy is in accordance with the security measures and agreements made with our third party shipping companies.
If incorrect shipping information is given, it may result in your order being delayed to the desired destination.
Please inspect all shipments carefully for damage or missing items prior to signing for them (if required). The freight carrier often denies claims after the shipment has been signed for. In the unforeseen event your shipment arrives damaged, please report any damages or missing items to the delivery driver, note any issues on the delivery receipt, and contact Your Grow Depot immediately.
If you sign your name on the freight bill without noting any damages, you are stating that you have received your shipment/order in acceptable condition. Once signed for, there will be no reimbursement of freight charges, order costs or any other charges incurred by you from Your Grow Depot.
Back-Orders/Out of Stock Items:
If an item you ordered is out of stock we will attempt to contact you. We will let you know when the item is expected to be available again and will give you the option of waiting for the item to ship or having the order removed from your order for a refund.
To cancel an out of stock item contact customer service at 888-854-GROW or send an email to Help@YourGrowDepot.com and we can further assist you.
Due to the valuable contents of some shipments, Your Grow Depot may require a signature upon delivery. Such guidelines will not be overruled upon the customer's request. Please understand that this is a security measure taken by our company to guarantee excellent service and to ensure the safe delivery of each package to the correct recipient. Many of our third-party shipping carriers require signatures upon delivery to protect against fraud and theft. Customers may request a signature upon delivery by calling Your Grow Depot Customer Service at 888-854-GROW.
Your Order Shows Delivered But You Don’t Have It:
If your tracking number shows delivered on the shipping company’s website but you don’t have it, please do the following:
- Check the area around your home for the package and ask anyone it may have been left with.
- If the package is not found please contact us at 888-854-GROW as soon as possible.
Occasionally there may be a mix-up in the warehouse and you may have received an incorrect tracking number. If the tracking number is correct, we will contact the shipper to report a missing package.
Your Grow Depot can not be held responsible for packages stolen from the delivery address so please be sure to ship to a secure location!
There are rare and unforeseen events out of our control that may effect shipping times. Severe weather conditions, catastrophic events, or failures by our delivery partners can cause unexpected delays.
Most carriers will not ship to PO Boxes. If you enter a PO Box for your shipping address, we may have to contact you for an alternate delivery address.
Hazardous Materials & State Restrictions:
EPA-regulated items such as repellents or insecticides may be restricted for sale in some states. You will be notified by one of our team members if an item cannot be shipped to you due to state regulations.
We know that when you shop online it can be hard to know if you’re getting the best deal. That's why we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online...we want your experience with us to be 100% stress-free.
There is no need to worry about finding a better deal online...you can relax.
We offer this price match guarantee because we want you to be able to shop with confidence and not have worry about if you’re getting the absolute best deal online. With us, you always are.
Our promise to you is simple. If you find another store online that is offering a better price any time within six months of making your purchase, just let us know and we will refund the difference.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us at Help@YourGrowDepot.com with a link to the same product on our website or on our competitors' website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- Products that are on sale are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Overstock, Amazon, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price, it excludes sales tax.
- The following Brands are excluded from the Price Match Guarantee:
- Across International
- EZ Trim
- Hydro Crunch
- CenturionPro - Parts
- Zelda Horticulture
I'm impressed thus far with this product. The KIND LED XL 1000 temp is easy to control and has no heat issue. I had an old HPS light and ballast, which was always causing issues with heat. Also, there is a huge difference in the growth of the plant. Grow is much more dense between leaf sets. Another big benefit is the power consumption compared to HPS and ballast, which I was limited to what was plugged in. I can now without tripping breakers. Very pleased with my investment thus far.
Thank you Jack
Love this LED - large footprint, not too much heat. It works fantastic warming my small greenhouse. I plug in 2 for basically the same wattage as standard HID. No ballast. There are different settings that make this perfect for any plant
Thank you Nikki!