- Recommended Configurations
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Price Match
The Electric Sky 300 V3 Wideband LED Grow Light (ES300 V3) is a flagship wideband LED grow light. The ES300 V3 builds upon the original Electric Sky 300’s success, with greater brightness for intense light output. Designed for serious home growers or commercial applications. It features a spectrum that replicates the “infrared” growth power of the Sun, delivering fast growth and explosive yields from seed to flower. Linear optics focus light for intense grow power and canopy penetration, even at a far distance. And the distributed design allows for close canopy deployment without burning your plants for maximum headroom. Electric Sky’s modular design easily adapts from the smallest grow tent to the largest commercial facility.
- True 300W Power Consumption – Incredible Light Output with an Energy Cost as Low as $0.54 per Day
- A Plant-Tuned “Wideband” Full Spectrum for Rapid Vegetative Growth and Heavy Flower Yield
- Comfortable Plant Viewing – See Plants in True Color without Light Shining Into Your Eyes
- Full Light Intensity Adjustment for All Stages of Plant Growth – Control Multiple Lights at Once with Included Daisy-Chain Dimming Kit
- A Single, Plant-Tuned “Wideband” Spectrum for Rapid Vegetative Growth and Heavy Flower Yield
- Silent Operation & Passively Cooled with No Moving Parts
Unique Rectangular Light Projection Perfectly Fits Grow Tents or Expands to Any Area
- 1x ES300 will Flower a 2’ x 4′ – 3’ x 5′ are
- 1x ES300 will Veg a 3.5’ x 7′ area
- 3x ES300 will Flower 5’x5′ or 4’x6′ / Veg 7’x7′
- 4x ES300 will Flower 4’x8′ – 5’x10′ / Veg 6’x12′
- Linear Lenses Prevent Light Loss and Increase Canopy Penetration & Growth Power
- Premium, Heavy Duty & Solid Construction with LEDs Protected By Easy-Clean Lenses
- 2x ES300 V3s exceed the yield of 1000W HPS using only 600 Watts – Saving 40% Energy Costs
- Grower-Proven Results for Peppers, Tomatoes, Leafy Greens, and Exotic Flowering Plants
How You Can Achieve Enviously LARGE Harvests with LED Lighting
If you’re an “all in” home grower or professional producer who expects quality results and demands a high-yield crop with blazing fast growing time, then you’re in the right place.
When you’re growing your own, you’re looking to get a consistent, high-quality yield grow after grow. And you want lighting that will make it easy to get great results with a healthy and vigorous plant response.
After doing your research, you may be confused with all of the different shapes, colors, and sizes of lighting options out there. You may wonder how and if they’ll work for you. You’re not alone with these types of questions, and it’s why we embarked on creating the Electric Sky.
A perplexing part of your findings will uncover that some LED lights will advertise an abnormally large wattage output compared to their actual power rating. Look closely for “true wattage output”, and you’ll see what I mean.
What’s worse is that many of these inexpensive LED units are less efficient watt-for-watt than traditional bulb lighting. And in fact, will underperform them.
You may have even tried one of these units yourself, and been disappointed with the low quality results.
If we can’t be more efficient than standard lighting, or get quality results, then what’s the point of growing with LED?
What A Wideband Color Output Does to Plant Growth
The Electric Sky 300 V3 Wideband LED Grow Light pulls a true 300 watts from the wall, and its wideband spectrum has been proven time and time again in side-by-side tests to achieve equal or better results than HID with 40% less power and 50% of the heat.
Yes, going with LED will save you energy, but it also provides a spectrum designed for incredible growth.
Electric Sky doesn't believe in continuing the tradition of “white” or “purple” LED grow lights. Other “full spectrum” LEDs leave out important colors, or try to achieve a spectrum that sips the least power on paper. What they neglect is that plants sense a wide range of colors in their environment to achieve their greatest potential.
The wideband spectrum used in the Electric Sky replicates some of the Sun’s infrared wavelengths for growth power, with a balanced color ratio to instruct plants to grow in a shape that maximizes yield.
With the unique high-dosage of near-infrared light, large flowers initiate sooner, vegetation grows faster, and the plant makes more efficient use of light from what is known as the Emerson Effect.
The growth powered by Electric Sky will “wow” you and put fun into your indoor garden. You’ll see your plants respond quickly to the single spectrum from seed through flower.
There’s no need to confuse your plants by switching spectrums or swapping bulbs between veg and flower with Electric Sky. Its spectrum is designed for maximum results in all stages of growth.
Many Electric Sky growers achieve accelerated growth and improved plant response just days after replacing their old lighting with the Electric Sky in their gardens.
Why Controlling “Light Direction” is Critical
An important aspect of growing with artificial lighting is sending light to where your plants are and away from places where they are not like walls or aisles…
Why waste light sending it to places where it isn’t used by your plants?
When growing with the Electric Sky, its linear lenses make directing light an easy task. The linear lenses focus brightness away from your eyes and onto your plants with just enough intensity and power.
It spreads light in a “rectangular” projection pattern that’s a snug fit to any grow area. You’ll want one light for a rectangular grow area, and two lights for an equal square.
If you’re looking for the best full spectrum LED grow light, using the Electric Sky 300 V3 is like putting your entire crop on steroids!
- SAFE, WORRY FREE, AND EASY TO USE: No hot bulbs to deal with, just plug in and grow! The ES300 V3 is designed to produce an intense but inviting light environment for your plants. Instead of light splashing into your eyes like other grow systems, the Electric Sky directs light downwards and towards your plants, increasing efficiency, and light intensity.
- GIVE YOUR PLANTS THE CORRECT LIGHT INFORMATION: When plants don’t have enough infrared light, they’re “flying blind”. Other “white” or “purple” LEDs fail to provide plants with enough usable near-infrared light. The ES300 V3 gives concentrated red & IR flower power that accelerates vegetative growth speed and encourages heavy flower weight.
- ADJUSTABLE, MODULAR SYSTEM: Each ES300 V3 panel creates a SKY to flower a 2’ x 4′ area up to a 3’ x 5’ grow tent. More than one expands the rectangular footprint to a square, giving you the option to angle and adjust each unit to evenly illuminate your plant canopy as it grows.
- MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEADROOM: Near-field lighting gets our ES300 V3 only 12-18” from your plant canopy without burning. This means you can grow giants even in spaces with limited headroom. No more worrying how far grow lights should be from plants…
- GET YIELDS EDGE-TO-EDGE & NO HOTSPOTS: Distributed LEDs and special linear lenses shine light all the way into the far corners of your garden, keeping your entire garden brighter.
- ACHIEVE TOP-TO-BOTTOM FULL PLANT DEVELOPMENT: Electric Sky activates growth beneath the canopy with penetrating spectrum colors so you can harvest more usable product from the top to bottom of your plant.
- SILENT, PASSIVE COOLING: No moving parts to make noise or break down the road. Uses only 300 watts of energy for 500 watts of HID growing power with half the heat!
- BUILT TO LAST: Other LED units are flimsy and fragile, or have exposed LEDs, unprotected from the residue in your plant environment or from an accidental “bump”. The Electric Sky is constructed out of a solid piece of aluminum, and its easy-to-clean lenses protect the LEDs, so you never have to worry about accidental damage to your investment.
It’s Your Turn
Imagine where you’ll be in 5 years after dozens of grows under your belt. Will you be satisfied with your grow setup or will you be wondering if you should have given yourself an upgrade?
With the Electric Sky over your plants, you’ll get:
- Amazingly fast growth from seed to flower
- Precise control of light in your garden
- Consistent, high-quality yields harvest after harvest
The best part is that you are 100% safe to try this out for 90 days at home to see if it works for you. If it does, you’ll be delighted with the results. If for some reason you’re not completely satisfied with the growth and plant response, then you can let us know – and you get all your money back.
What Does the Future of Your Garden Look Like?
If you’re still reading this, you may be eyeing the purple hue in your grow tent, feeling the heat from your HID bulb setup, or are considering starting with one of these two options, but you know there’s a better option out there.
Here’s the tough truth you probably already know — lower-end LED lighting will cost less upfront but isn’t going to produce the results you truly desire, meaning you’ll have to spend even more money for an upgrade down the road.
Traditional HPS or MH bulbs will make growing a challenge with the heat, bulb replacements, and expensive power bills every month.
Electric Sky 300 V3 contains LEDs that last 50,000+ hours for over a decade of growing so you can concentrate on caring for your plants, not on maintaining or upgrading your lighting system.
Now, it’s up to you to choose the solution that will last, regret-free for years to come.
What will you choose for yourself and your garden today?
Please call for special pricing if you are purchasing multiple Green Sunshine Company lights.
- Instruction Manual
- Easy Hanging Kit
- 3x Wire Gripper Cables
- 2x Metal Ratchet Rope Hangers
- Dimming Kit For Precise Intensity Control
- 1x Manual Dimming Knob
- 1x Splitter Cable (for controlling multiple lights at once)
- 1x Extension Cable (for controlling intensity at a distance)
- Power Adapters 1x 120V US Plug Adapter
- 1x 240V US Plug Adapter
- Internationally compatible plug for 100V-270V use. Search “C13 Power Cord” for an adapter that fits your country.
- Input Power / Voltage - 300W / 100-277V
- Energy Use Per Day @ $0.15/kWh
- Flower (12 hours on): $0.54 per day
- Veg (18 hours on): $0.81 per day
- Amperage - 2.5A @ 120V / 1.25 @ 240V
- Dimming - 1-10V – Dimmer and Daisy Chain Kit Included
- Heat BTU Generated - 1,023 BTU
- Spectrum - GS1 Wideband Spectrum – Continuous 400nm – 780nm response
- Human Eye Appearance - 2300K & 91 CRI
- LED Diode Count - 720
- Photon Efficiency [300nm-780nm] - 2.34 Umol/J*
- Fixture Dimensions / Weight - 36"L x 12"W x 2.4"H / 22 lbs.
- Power Cord Length & Type - 10′ Cord – C14 Socket – Compatible with C13 Plugs and Adapters (Standard Power Cords)
- Flowering Hang Distance / Coverage - 18” / 2’ x 4’ -2.5’ x 5′ area
- Vegetative Hang Distance / Coverage - 36” / 3 ’x 6’ – 3.5' × 7′ area
- Warranty - 3 Full Years
- Expected Fixture Lifetime - 70,000+ Hours [16 yrs flower / 10.6 yrs veg]
- US Laboratory Tested Certification - ETL, CSA, CE, RoHS, RCM Listed for Worldwide Use (Eligible for Energy Rebate)
* Wideband spectra like the one found in the Electric Sky are more efficient for plant growth per photon due to the Emerson Effect.
** Wideband diodes create near red and infrared light above 680nm, critical nutrients to plant growth, at a slightly lower “electrical efficiency”, but greater overall “plant efficiency”.
The Electric Sky 300 V3 projects light in a rectangular footprint with its linear lenses. The modular design will allow you to scale multiple ES300 V2 units to evenly illuminate your grow area.
- 1x ES300 – Flower 2’ x 4′ – 3’ x 5′ Grow Tent / Veg 3.5’ x 7′
- 2x ES300 (Replace 1000W HPS) – Flower 4’ x 4′ – 5’ x 5′ Grow Tent / Veg 7’x7′
- 3x ES300 – Flower 5’ x 5′ or 4’ x 6′ / Veg 7’ x 7′
- 4x ES300 – Flower 4’ x 8′ – 5’ x 10′ / Veg 6’ x 12′
Q: Does the Electric Sky work for veg and flower?
Yes, the Electric Sky’s spectrum is specifically designed for rapid growth from seed to flower. In veg, plants will respond quickly and exhibit tight inter-nodal spacing. In flower, flowers will be dense and flavorful, with production from the top to the bottom of the plant.
Q: What does a wideband spectrum mean?
The wideband spectrum means that the Electric Sky uses special diodes that output multiple colors at once, rather than just one color each. They are designed to output a balanced spectrum tuned just for your plants, with a color output that creates a significant amount of energy in the near-infrared range (680-740nm) that helps the plant make more efficient use of light for a satisfying growth response.
Q: What is the recommended hanging distance for the Electric Sky?
For clones, seedlings, or plants just moved under the Electric Sky, the recommended hanging height is 36-48”. During vegetative growth, the Electric Sky can get as close as to 18-20 inches away at full power, and closer with the dimmable functionality. In flower, the optimal hang height is 12-18 inches, but plants can get as close to 6 inches away without burning as long as they are healthy. The combination of hang height and intensity control allows you illuminate your plants in almost any configuration.
Q: How much heat does the Electric Sky put out?
The Electric Sky puts out on average, 50% less heat than HPS systems, especially because the light itself does not heat up your plants. A small amount of airflow will keep it cool because the entire light is made out of a heatsink. In most grow situations, a 4 inch exhaust fan is all that is needed to cool up to 2 Electric Sky units in a grow tent.
Q: What is the maximum recommended ambient air temperature?
For still air installations with little airflow (such as a grow tent or mounted very close to the ceiling), a maximum air temperature of 85°F is recommended. In large commercial rooms or situations with plenty of airflow, maximum air temp can get up to 90°F. The ideal temperature for the best growth is 78-82°F.
Q: How do I clean my Electric Sky?
The LEDs are protected by the lenses on the underside of the unit. Use a microfiber cloth to clean the lenses on the underside of the unit. Compressed air is the best way to remove debris from the upper side of the heatsink.
Q: Can I get my Electric Sky wet?
We do not recommend getting the Electric Sky wet.
Q: What kind of eye protection do I need?
Sunglasses are recommended when caring for your plants for eye protection. The lenses of the unit help keep light pointed downwards, away from your eyes for a comfortable growing experience. The spectrum itself looks like evening sunlight.
Q: Can I plug the Electric Sky into 120V or 240V power sources? International plugs?
Yes, using the supplied adapters, the Electric Sky will automatically operate from a voltage range of 100V – 277V. The plug on the Electric Sky is a standard C13 plug found on many appliances. A standard power cord will plug into the Electric Sky. Find an adapter that fits your country for compatibility to any AC power source by searching for “C13 power cord”
Q: What kind of guarantee do you have for results and performance?
We provide a full 90 day money back guarantee on all of our Electric Sky grow lights and a full 3 year warranty. This means we have your back in the rare event that something goes wrong with your grow light or even if your light gets damaged in shipping. In these cases, we will help you replace or repair the light as quickly as possible so your garden is uninterrupted.
Full 3-Year Warranty Coverage
The Green Sunshine Company warrants its LED Grow Lights to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for three years from purchase. A product will be considered defective if more than 10% or more of the LED components fail for such product.
Within the period of this warranty, The Green Sunshine Company will repair or replace, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship, or provide a replacement with the same or like product, which may be new or refurbished. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized The Green Sunshine Company technician, or at an authorized The Green Sunshine Company service facility.
For customers within the United States and Canada, The Green Sunshine Company will replace the light for no charge in a timely manner with a shipment speed matching the customer's situation.
For customers outside the United States and Canada, the customer is responsible for all costs, shipping or otherwise, to deliver the product to 5700 NE Sandy Blvd, Suite E, Portland, OR 97213. The customer may instead elect to receive replacement parts from the manufacturer free of charge to perform a DIY (Do-it-yourself) repair. The Green Sunshine Company will make its best effort to fully support the Purchaser during the repair process to ensure a timely repair.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
1. Repairs necessitated by use other than normal use.
2. Damage resulting from misuse; abuse; accidents; alterations; improper installation; environmental conditions; vandalism; fire; power failure, improper power supply, power surges or dips, or excessive switching; induced vibration; animal or insect activity; fault or negligence of purchaser, or failure to comply with any applicable operation recommendations by The Green Sunshine Company.
3. Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a The Green Sunshine Company authorized service technician.
YourGrowDepot.com allows returns on products that are in new condition and are returned in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase. "New condition" means that the product is in the same condition as it was received in. All returns must be called in or emailed in advance. Please call 1-888-854-GROW or email Help@YourGrowDepot.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) before shipping the product(s) back to us. Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer. Any merchandise returned without a RMA or any merchandise returned freight collect is subject to being refused.
When a new order is placed Your Grow Depot immediately expends energy, time, and care toward the completion of the ordered product(s). Orders canceled after shipping from Your Grow Depot’s facilities are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which covers the incurred costs associated with managing returns.
- Due to the nature of some products we are unable to accept returns for them.
- All returns must be called in or emailed in advance and given a Return Authorization Number (RMA #). Only items originally purchased within 30 Days from the date of delivery will be considered for return.
- A Return Authorization Number (RMA #) is required before any replacement claim will be accepted.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number (RMA#) from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- Please DO NOT throw away the original packaging your order came in. All returned merchandise must be in its original carton or packaging to be eligable for a refund.
- The item must be shipped back with care as not to be received damaged.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice.
- All products must be returned in new resaleable condition, in the original boxes to ensure full credit.
- Products damaged by neglect or abuse will not be covered by warranty and may not be returned.
- Returns are not accepted on products that have been altered.
- For a full system return, we will create the bill of lading and make the shipping arrangements for you. We will then issue the credit minus the cost of shipping both ways once we have received the system in new resaleable condition.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 5-10 business days of Your Grow Depot
receiving your returned product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
- Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- The Shipping, Handling and Insurance Fees paid by the buyer are NOT included in the return credit issued.
- Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee, this includes the processing fee.
- Clearance items are FINAL SALE ITEMS, no refunds allowed.
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RE-STOCKING FEE
Order totals of $200 or more and up to 75 lbs are shipped for free in the Continental United States. Some exclusions apply. Products excluded from Free Shipping will be identified on the individual product page. If your order does not qualify for free shipping the shipping fee is based on your order’s weight, package dimensions, delivery destination, and shipping method. We do not charge handling fees or pad our calculated shipping rates.
If you are located outside of the Continental United States you will be charged shipping. If you are located outside the United States you will be responsible for shipping and any import fees. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering if you are outside the Continental US.
Your Grow Depot reserves the right to notify you of any additional shipping charges necessary to deliver your order. We do our best to ensure that shipping is accurately calculated in your shopping cart at the time of purchase, however, at times, it may not be possible to do so accurately (e.g. rural delivery locations, shipments requiring multiple pallets, living on an island, etc.). Should this occur, you will be notified of any additional charges necessary to deliver your order. If you are notified of any additional charges, you will have the right to modify or cancel your order for a full refund.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email to the email address provided. This means that we have received your order in our system and have authorized the charges to your credit card.
We try our best to get orders processed on the day it is placed if the order is placed before 11 AM MST Monday through Friday. Most in-stock items are shipped within 24-48 business hours of the order being placed with the exception of select custom and built-to-order products. Orders placed over the weekend are received and processed as soon as possible on Monday morning.
Each order placed on Your Grow Depot goes through our processing department before it can be shipped. If six or more business days have passed since you submitted payment and you have not received an email with tracking information, please log in to your account to track your order(s) and/or contact us at 888-854-GROW or send a message to Help@YourGrowDepot.com.
First, please check that your email address was entered correctly. If it’s correct, please check your spam folder to make sure the order confirmation and tracking information weren’t filtered out of your main inbox by your email settings.
Once we authorize the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the email address you provided when checking out. Your order is shipped via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at Help@YourGrowDepot.com or 888-854-GROW.
*NOTE: SUPERCLOSET COMPLETE SYSTEMS ONLY (Cabinets, SuperRooms) – Complete Systems are built to order and have an estimated production time of 2-3 Weeks. Shipping time is estimated at 3-5 business days. Please allow a maximum of 3-4 weeks for a complete system to reach its final destination. These are long estimates to account for unforeseen production delays. It is typical to see complete systems well before these estimates.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times:
Your Grow Depot strives for excellent fulfillment rates. Shipping from more than 20 warehouses cuts down on transit time to you, which means you get the products you need FAST. Orders always ship from the closest warehouse with stock available to the delivery address. Orders may be fulfilled directly by the manufacturer or distributor in an effort to reduce the shipping time.
If you order more than one item, we’ll make every effort to send available items together. Depending on availability, an order may ship from several locations. If we decide to break your order into multiple packages, you will NOT incur any additional freight/shipping charges. Tracking information will be sent to the email address provided on the order for each portion of the shipment.
When selecting shipping options, please be advised that these options are promised from the time of shipping, not from the time the order was submitted. Please understand that it takes time to process the payment, pick your order from the warehouse, securely pack it in a box, label it, and get it ready for shipping.
*Some locations in Alaska and Hawaii require additional transit time.
Full Replacement Value Coverage:
Full replacement value coverage does not apply to the majority of products and shipping available.
In the event that you have ordered expensive machinery and would like it insured for the full replacement value during shipping it is an additional charge.
Upon ordering the items that qualify for full replacement value coverage we will obtain a quote for the difference between regular shipping and the cost for adding full replacement value coverage. Once we receive the shipping quote we will contact you and offer you the option to add full replacement value coverage to your shipment. If you elect to accept this coverage we will collect payment over the phone or we can email you an invoice. We will not provide full replacement value coverage for any shipment where the added coverage has not be paid in full at time of processing.
Curbside Delivery (Freight/LTL Shipping):
This shipping method is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items like, flood trays, large tents, oversized reflectors, commercial air conditioners/dehumidifiers, etc. These select items are palletized, loaded onto a large truck for shipment and delivered by scheduled appointment with a lift-gate for to-the-curb service. All items must be inspected for damage incurred in transit and signed for prior to the driver leaving.
Shipment time is generally 3-7 business days. Please understand that some areas are not serviced daily.
Scheduling Delivery Appointments:
If you are not available by phone or email to schedule your delivery appointment within a reasonable amount of time, the shipment will be considered refused and you are responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways with a minimum 20% restocking fee.
You will be responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways and a minimum 20% restocking fee for shipments that are refused for any reason other than the shipment being damaged in transit or if the shipping error was made by Your Grow Depot.
Shipping to an Alternate Address:
Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require longer processing times due to additional verification procedures. The added verification and processing time is in an effort to protect our customers and Your Grow Depot from online fraud in a card absent environment.
Providing inaccurate or false information may result in additional delays as we attempt to verify the provided information.
Discreet Order Packaging:
We understand the importance of privacy for many of our customers. Most orders placed on YourGrowDepot.com are shipped in plain brown boxes.
All palletized (LTL/Freight) shipments are wrapped for your privacy in an effort to conceal the contents of the goods shipped.
Shipping Changes Fees (Address Intercept):
If a request to change the shipping address is made after the package ships, it will be subject to an Address Intercept Fee imposed by the shipping carrier. The amount of the fee varies according to the shipping carrier and the destination of the package. Please be aware that not all shipping carriers will accept address intercept changes. This policy is in accordance with the security measures and agreements made with our third party shipping companies.
If incorrect shipping information is given, it may result in your order being delayed to the desired destination.
Please inspect all shipments carefully for damage or missing items prior to signing for them (if required). The freight carrier often denies claims after the shipment has been signed for. In the unforeseen event your shipment arrives damaged, please report any damages or missing items to the delivery driver, note any issues on the delivery receipt, and contact Your Grow Depot immediately.
If you sign your name on the freight bill without noting any damages, you are stating that you have received your shipment/order in acceptable condition. Once signed for, there will be no reimbursement of freight charges, order costs or any other charges incurred by you from Your Grow Depot.
Back-Orders/Out of Stock Items:
If an item you ordered is out of stock we will attempt to contact you. We will let you know when the item is expected to be available again and will give you the option of waiting for the item to ship or having the order removed from your order for a refund.
To cancel an out of stock item contact customer service at 888-854-GROW or send an email to Help@YourGrowDepot.com and we can further assist you.
Due to the valuable contents of some shipments, Your Grow Depot may require a signature upon delivery. Such guidelines will not be overruled upon the customer's request. Please understand that this is a security measure taken by our company to guarantee excellent service and to ensure the safe delivery of each package to the correct recipient. Many of our third-party shipping carriers require signatures upon delivery to protect against fraud and theft. Customers may request a signature upon delivery by calling Your Grow Depot Customer Service at 888-854-GROW.
Your Order Shows Delivered But You Don’t Have It:
If your tracking number shows delivered on the shipping company’s website but you don’t have it, please do the following:
- Check the area around your home for the package and ask anyone it may have been left with.
- If the package is not found please contact us at 888-854-GROW as soon as possible.
Occasionally there may be a mix-up in the warehouse and you may have received an incorrect tracking number. If the tracking number is correct, we will contact the shipper to report a missing package.
Your Grow Depot can not be held responsible for packages stolen from the delivery address so please be sure to ship to a secure location!
There are rare and unforeseen events out of our control that may effect shipping times. Severe weather conditions, catastrophic events, or failures by our delivery partners can cause unexpected delays.
Most carriers will not ship to PO Boxes. If you enter a PO Box for your shipping address, we may have to contact you for an alternate delivery address.
Hazardous Materials & State Restrictions:
EPA-regulated items such as repellents or insecticides may be restricted for sale in some states. You will be notified by one of our team members if an item cannot be shipped to you due to state regulations.
We know that when you shop online it can be hard to know if you’re getting the best deal. That's why we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online...we want your experience with us to be 100% stress-free.
There is no need to worry about finding a better deal online...you can relax.
We offer this price match guarantee because we want you to be able to shop with confidence and not have worry about if you’re getting the absolute best deal online. With us, you always are.
Our promise to you is simple. If you find another store online that is offering a better price any time within six months of making your purchase, just let us know and we will refund the difference.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us at Help@YourGrowDepot.com with a link to the same product on our website or on our competitors' website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible.
- Products that are on sale are not eligible.
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Overstock, Amazon, etc..).
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question.
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price, it excludes sales tax.
- The following Brands are excluded from the Price Match Guarantee:
- Across International
- EZ Trim
- Hydro Crunch
- CenturionPro - Parts
- Zelda Horticulture
The es300 is such an incredible light. Low heat and my plants are loving it. I’ll be buying another soon. If you are considering this light you should really just pull the trigger, you wont regret it.
So far so good. We received the es300’s about 2 months ago and put them directly in the flower room. We haven’t had a harvest as of yet but these are by far the biggest healthiest plants we’ve grown. I really appreciate the personal feel with the customer service and will buy more of these lights for our expanding company.
bought one, bought another, planning on buying more. All I need to say about the quality of this product is that there is a reason you cannot find any in Canada that are pre-owned.
Awesome lights I recommend them to everyone I talk to. I now have 3 in my 6×6 tent and have amazing harvest I plan on getting 2 more soon
The ES300 is a fantastic product. It works better than HPS.